Sophia’s Visual Communications Pathway helps you to gain mastery of the essentials of communicating visually and apply this mastery in context. In this Pathway, you will explore visual theories and learn about the key elements and principles of visual design, with a focus on color, typography, layout, and design analysis. This Pathway emphasizes real world context and the role that visual communications play in today’s society.
- Define terms related to business accounting
- Apply accounting concepts and principles
- Prepare financial statements
- Analyze financial statements for decision making
- Evaluate internal controls
- Account for partnership transactions
- Differentiate international financial reporting standards from generally accepted accounting principles
- Online Text/eBook
All courses are offered on a rolling enrollment basis. You choose your own start date and have 60 days to complete each course. However, because the courses are self-paced, you can complete them in fewer than 60 days.
Self-Paced, 60 day completion, free 30 day extension available.
ACE Credit Recommendation
3 College Credits